1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Lightly mist small baking dish with olive oil spray.
3. Remove stems from mushrooms by gently twisting stem until it comes loose and pulls from mushroom top.
4. Mince stems and place in small mixing bowl.
5. Place caps in prepared baking dish, stem side up.
6. Add cheese, parsley oil and red pepper to bowl.
7. Mix well.
8. Spoon mixture evenly into reserved mushroom caps.
9. Divide remaining mixture evenly among caps, filling each.
10. Bake 12-15 minutes or until tender.
11. Allow mushroom to stand to cool before serving.
12. Makes 1 serving multiply ingredients.