* 1 can pork and beans
* 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
* 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
* 1/4 C onion, diced
* 1/4 C brown sugar, firmly packed
* 2 TBSP vinegar
* 3 TBSP soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a large baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
3. Place the beans and juice into the dish.
4. Add the pineapple.
5. Stir in the green pepper and onion.
6. Add the brown sugar, vinegar and soy sauce.
7. Mix together well.
9. Bake uncovered 40 minutes being sure to stir a couple of times during baking.