* 1/4 C. plain fat-free yogurt
* 1/3 C. nonfat dried milk powder
* 1 (4 serving) package, sugar-free orange, gelatin
* 1/4 C. lite whipped topping
* 3 C. unpeeled, diced apples
* 3 TBSP chopped pecans
* 1/2 C. miniature marshmallows
1. Place the yogurt, milk powder and gelatin in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix together well.
3. Add the whipped topping and continue to mix until incorporated into the mixture well.
4. Fold in the apples, pecans and marshmallows one at a time until mixed in well.
5. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.