* 1 1/2 lbs. broccoli
* 2 TBSP butter
*1 medium onion, chopped fine
* 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine
* 1/2 C sour cream
* 1 TBSP Dijon-style mustard
* 1 TBSP lemon juice
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. pepper
1. Clean and cut the broccoli.
2. Place the broccoli in a large saucepan.
3. Add enough water to just cover the broccoli.
4. Place the pan on medium heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
5. Reduce heat to low and cover the pan.
6. Cook until broccoli is just fork tender.
7. Drain well.
8. Place the drained broccoli in a large mixing bowl.
9. Place the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
10. Allow the butter to melt completely.
11. Once the butter has melted add the onion.
12. Saute until just beginning to turn translucent.
13. Add the garlic cloves.
14. Cook and additional 1 minute.
15. Add the sour cream and stir to blend well.
16. Fold in the mustard.
17. Pour in the lemon juice and gently stir until mixture is blended together well.
18. Turn the heat to low and continue cooking 5 minutes or until the sauce is completely heated through.
19. Stir in the salt and pepper.
20. Pour the sauce over the broccoli and toss to cover well.