1. Using a large bowl, mix the cream and sugar until cheese becomes light and fluffy.
2. Add the egg, cream and vanilla extract; mix and put aside.
3. Prepare the brownie mix according to instructions.
4. Take a 9x13 inch baking pan, line with parchment paper, put 2/3 of the batter into the pan.
5. Place Ż cup of the M&Ms over the brownie batter. Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the M&Ms.
6. Add the remaining brownie mixture.
7. Swirl the mixture with a knife for a marbled effect.
8. Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350F until baked and moist.
9. Cool before cutting into squares.