Surprise Burrito Supreme
* 3 boneless chicken breasts
* 1/2 jar (16 oz size) salsa
* 1 (14.5 oz) can refried beans
* 1 (8 oz) pkg. shredded Fiesta blend cheese
* 1 (8 count) pkg. burrito size soft tortillas
1. Lay the chicken breasts in the bottom of a Dutch oven.
2. Pour the salsa in on top of the chicken being sure to cover the chicken completely.
3. Pour some water over the mixture to just above the chicken.
4. Place on the stove over medium temperature.
5. Bring to a quick boil.
6. Lower the heat to the lowest setting and allow to cook 15 minutes.
7. When done the chicken will be completely white all the way through.
8. Take the chicken pieces out of the pan and place them on a plate to cool enough for you to work with.
9. Once the chicken has cooled shred each piece.
10. Place the shredded chicken back in the pot with the salsa.
11. Bring the mixture back to a quick boil.
12. Allow the mixture to boil until it becomes as thick as you like.
13. The longer it boils the thicker the mixture will become.
14. Once it as thick as you like remove the pan from the heat.
15. Lay a tortilla flat.
16. Spread 3 TBSP of the refried beans down the middle of the tortilla.
17. Spread 4 TBSP of the chicken mixture over the top of the beans.
18. Sprinkle the cheese right down the middle.
19. Fold the sides of the tortilla over on top of the mixture and roll until completely closed.
20. Each tortilla should be filled and rolled in this same manner.
21. Serve as is.
22. To freeze for later use wrap each tortilla in wax paper and secure tightly.
23. Place the wrapped tortilla in a freezer bag.
24. Burritos will stay fresh for up to 3 months.
25. To cook after freezing place the burritos in the microwave for 3 minutes on defrost.
25. Place the defrosted burrito on a cookie sheet.
26. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
27. Bake the burrito 10 minutes or until the burrito stars to turn a light brown.