1. Slice hard-boiled eggs in half.
2. Remove yolks and place in a large bowl.
3. Mash egg yolks with a fork to desired consistency.
4. Fold in mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, mustard and pepper.
5. Fill egg whites with mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
If you're going to bring Deviled Eggs to a potluck, you need to make them stand out from the crowd, because chances are you'll have competition. Yours will certainly draw acclaim because they are not in the least bland, thanks to the bacon, cheese, and honey mustard. Enjoy!