* 2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 2 C of milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 vegetable oil plus extra for skillet
* Butter for skillets
* 8 eggs
* 4 crumbled cooked sausage patties
* American cheese slices
1. In a large skillet or griddle over medium heat place the amount of butter and oil that you feel necessary to cook pancakes.
2. Place flour and salt in large mixing bowl.
3. Mix the two ingredients together well.
4. In separate bowl stir together milk, eggs and oil until completely combined.
5. Add the liquid to the bowl of flour and mix until dry ingredients are moistened and there are no clumps.
6. In heated skillet put 1/3 to 1/2 C of pancake batter.
7. When bubbles appear on top turn pancakes and finish cooking.
8. Remove from skillet and place on oven safe plate.
9. When you have finished cooking all the pancakes place plate in oven on lowest temperature to keep pancakes warm until ready to serve.
10. Place cracked eggs in a large bowl with salt and pepper, if desired.
11. With a fork mix eggs until slightly frothy.
12. In clean skillet add butter.
13. Place eggs in skillet.
14 Add crumbled sausage.
15. Scramble eggs and sausage.
16. Put one pancake on plate.
17. Lay a cheese slice on top of pancake.
18. Next layer scramble egg mixture on top of cheese.
19. Place another pancake on top.
20. Continue until you have used all the pancakes.