* 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt (see note below)
* 1/4 cup spicy mustard
* 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon honey
1. Combine all ingredients, stir to mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Yogurt note: If you want a thicker sauce,you'll want to drain your yogurt. If you've never done that, here's a quick instructional video to watch.
Yes, I do prefer using drained yogurt because the sauce just has a better consistency and the flavor is more concentrated. I like to use this sauce on sandwiches so the thicker sauce is better for me. Give it a try both ways and then you can decide.
I also like to use a really spicy mustard, preferably a stone-ground type; the kind that has a gritty texture to it. The smooth yogurt and honey are a nice compliment to the gritty, spicy mustard. You can use this sauce on all sorts of sandwiches or alongside grilled meat.