1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Lightly great a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
3. In a large bowl mix butter, vanila, sugar and brown sugar until creamy.
4. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat after each egg is added.
5. In another bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
6. Slowly stir in milk, mixing well. Fold in coarsely chopped chocolate.
7. Pour batter into pan and bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
8. Top with kiss-shaped chocolate pieces.