* 2 C all-purpose flour
* 1 TBSP baking powder
* 1/4 t salt
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/4 C olive or vegetable oil
* 1/4 C packed brown sugar
* 8 oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
* 1/2 C shredded sharp cheddar cheese
* 2/3 C finely chopped Canadian bacon (about 3 1/2 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in medium bowl and set to the side.
4. Beat eggs, oil and sugar in a bowl.
5. Stir in previously set aside mixture, pineapple, cheese and bacon.
6. Fill muffin tins 3/4 full and bake until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of muffins (approximately 30 minutes).
7. Serve while still warm for best results.
Makes 12 muffins.