* 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
* 1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
* 2 (15 oz) cans corn, drained
* 1 (16 oz) jar medium picante sauce
* 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Combine all ingredients except cheese in crock-pot.
2. Cook, covered, for 7 hours on low.
3. Top with cheese, cover, and cook on low until cheese melts.
4. optional: serve with brown rice.
If the family is craving a Tex Mex dinner night, this is probably one of the easiest ways to put together a tasty meal that everyone will enjoy. Tex Mex cooking sometimes can get a bit tedious, what with all the stuff that needs chopping, like onion, celery, green pepper, tomatoes, garlic... With just a simple jar of picante sauce, all that work has been done for you! Now, you can relax and enjoy! Serve with a little brown rice for a really filling meal.