1. Season the thighs on both sides with the pepper.
2. Place the seasoned thighs into the slow cooker.
3. Mix together the peanut butter, soy sauce and orange juice well.
4. Pour the mixture over the chicken thighs coating them well.
5. Cover and cook 7 hours on low.
6. Take the chicken from the crock pot and allow to cool slightly.
7. Remove the chicken from the bones, discard the bones placing the chicken back into the slow cooker.
8. Cook for 1/2 hour or until the chicken is warm.
The surprise isn't how delicious this dish is, it's how simple it is to throw together. If you like Thai food, but are intimidated by all the spices, chopping, and mixing, this is the answer. Simply mixing peanut butter and soy together gives you a headstart creating a meal that's reminiscent of your favorite Thai dishes.