Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 15 oz can chili
* 10 oz can tomatoes with green chilies, diced
* 1 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
* 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted.
3. Serve hot with tortilla chips.
The tomatoes added to this classic cheesy chili dip makes it a little more well-rounded. It's almost like a meal on chips! Enjoy!
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes