*1 TBSP olive oil
*3 garlic cloves, chopped
*2 (8 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
*8 oz fresh baby spinach
*2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
*1/3 C low-sodium chicken broth
*1 C low-sodium canned chop tomatoes with juice
1. Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
2. Cook garlic in hot oil for 2 minutes.
3. Place chicken in skillet and cook 5 minutes.
4. Flip chicken and cook other side until juice runs clear.
5. Place chicken on plate and set aside.
6. In the same skillet add spinach.
7. Cook until wilted approximately 3 minutes.
8. Remove spinach.
9. Add vinegar and chicken broth to skillet.
10. Mix vinegar, broth and pan drippings together well.
11. Add tomatoes and juice and cover.
12. Simmer on low heat for 6-7 minutes.
13. Layer spinach on plates.
14. Place chicken breast in middle of spinach.
15. Cover with tomato sauce.