* 1 C tomatoes peeled, seeded and diced
* 1 small onion oven roasted
* 1 C mushrooms, minced
* 2 tsp garlic, minced
* 1/2 lb spinach leaves, blanched and chopped
* 1/4 C nonfat cottage cheese
* 3/4 C tofu, mashed
* 2 TBSP fresh basil, minced
* Ground black pepper to taste
* salt to taste
* 48 no egg ravioli dumplings
1. Combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, and mushrooms in large pot.
2. Cook over medium heat until mushroom liquid evaporates and mixture becomes a bit dry.
3. Do not over cook.
4. Once complete, set aside to cool.
5. Once cooled combine with spinach, cottage cheese, basil and tofu.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Place a single layer of ravioli dumplings on a cutting board and moisten edges with water using a pastry brush.
8. Add 1 TBSP of spinach mixture to the middle of each skin.
9. Top with a second ravioli dumpling and press edges together to seal.
10. Place ravioli in boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, until raviolis are firm, not soft.