1. Place syrup, cinnamon and butter in microwave bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 30 seconds.
3. Remove and stir until butter is completely melted.
4. Fold cereals and peanuts in syrup with a rubber spatula until well coated with syrup mixture.
5. Preheat over to 300 degrees.
6. Grease bottom and sides of a baking dish.
7. Put cereal in baking dish.
8. Bake 30 minutes being sure to stir every 10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and cool.
10. Break into pieces in an air tight bowl.
11. Add marshmallows and chocolate candies.
12. Cover and shake to mix all ingredients together.