* 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast, cubed
* 2 TBSP sesame oil
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 scallion, minced
* 1 C (15.25 ounce) tropical fruit cocktail
* 1 TBSP soy sauce
* 1 tsp ginger
* 1/2 tsp paprika
* 1/4 tsp turmeric
* 1/4 tsp allspice
* 1/2 C orange juice
* 1 TSBP cornstarch
* Salt and pepper
* 3 C cooked jasmine rice
1. Drain juice from the tropical fruit reserving the juice for later use.
2. In a bowl place soy sauce, ginger, paprika, turmeric and allspice.
3. Mix until completely combined.
4. Add 1/2 C of tropical fruit juice and stir well.
5. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and orange juice.
6. Being sure to mix until smooth.
7. Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
8. Turn wok on high and heat oil.
9. Fry scallions and garlic approximately 1 minute.
10. Place chicken in wok and cook until cooked through.
11. Add soy sauce mixture and tropical fruit.
12. Cover wok and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
13. Stir in corn starch and orange juice mixture stirring until thickened.
14. Serve over rice.