* 6 tablespoons butter
* 2 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
* 2 green onions chopped
* 1/4 cup flour
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cracked pepper
* 3 cups milk
* 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, cut up
* 1 package (8 oz) thin egg noodles, cooked & drained per package instructions
* 1/4 cup dried bread crumbs
* 1 can (6 1/2 oz) tuna, drained & flaked
1. Preheat oven to 350. Cook celery and green onions in a saucepan over medium heat in hot butter until tender, stirring frequently. Add flour, salt and pepper. Stir until blended and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until boiling. Add cream cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan then stir in bread crumbs.
3. Add noodles and tuna to cheese sauce and lightly stir then pour into a baking dish (12" x 8"). Top with bread crumb mixture. Bake about 20 minutes, until hot.