* 1/2 lb fettuccine noodles
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup
* 2 oz can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 cup evaporated milk
* 2 cans tuna in water, drained and flaked
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 cup soft bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
*Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Break noodles into 3" pieces, then cook and drain per package directions.
2. Mix noodles with soup, mushrooms, milk, and tuna.
3. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray, then spoon mixture into casserole dish.
4. In small saucepan, melt butter and add bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, stirring to combine, then sprinkle on top of casserole.
5. Bake for 50-60 minutes.