1. Dissolve flour slowly in the water.
2. Put turkey stock in a large saucepan.
3. Bring to a full boil over high heat.
4. Reduce heat to medium.
5. Slowly stir in flour mixture being sure to constantly stir as you add.
6. Stir in poultry seasoning, celery salt, salt and pepper.
7. Bring back to a full boil.
8. Boil until gravy is at the desired consistency.
This is the gravy you've been craving since Thanksgiving! If you are a smart homemaker, and I know you are, you made yourself some stock from the bones and discarded parts you had leftover from the turkey from Thanksgiving. Now you can grab that stock out of the freezer and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Put a turkey breast in the oven to bake, smash up those potatoes, and you'll be enjoying your favorite holiday meal once again.