* 1/4 C nonfat Thousand Island salad dressing
* 8 slices dark rye or pumpernickel bread
* 8 oz thinly sliced low-fat, low-sodium cooked turkey or chicken
* 1/2 C sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
* 4 slices low-fat Swiss cheese (1 and 1/2 ounce)
* Vegetable oil spray
1. Spread salad dressing on 4 slices of bread.
2. Top remaining 4 slices with meat of choice, sauerkraut and cheese.
3. Top with dressing spread bread slices, dressing side down.
4. Spray skillet with vegetable oil.
5. Cook over medium heat until toasted and cheese melts, turning once.
6. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.