* 1 (9 oz.) pkg. spinach fettuccine, cooked
* 1 TBSP of olive oil
* 2 TBSP green onion, chopped
* 2 C of tomatoes, chopped
* 1/4 C oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained well
* 1/2 C of carrots, chopped fine
* 1/2 C feta cheese, crumbled
1. Heat the oil in a skillet, stir in the onions and cook 1 minute.
2. Stir in both types of tomatoes and the carrots, cover and cook 5 minutes.
3. Stir the vegetables into the pasta well.
4. Sprinkle the cheese over the top just before serving.
Don't skimp on the tomatoes in this dish. The sun dried tomatoes really make this fettuccine stand out. The feta cheese does a little number on it too!
If you want to make this dish more filling, throw in some cooked fish or shrimp for a real "Under the Tuscan Sun" feeling.