1. Sprinkle both sides evenly with the pepper seasoning.
2. Heat grill to medium heat.
3. Grill steaks over heat for about 5 minutes.
4. Grill less time for rarer steaks and longer time for well done.
5. Flip and continue cooking until done the way you like.
6. Remove the steaks and allow standing while making the sauce.
7. Put the sour cream in a mixing bowl.
8. Add the mustard and chives.
9. Stir until mixed together well.
10. Mixture should be smooth.
11. Pour mixture over the steaks when ready to serve.