* 2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
* 1 TBSP baking powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 3/4 C milk
* 2 eggs
* 1/3 C vegetable oil
* 1/3 C packed brown sugar
* 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
* Powder sugar for dusting
* 3 inch metal heart shaped cookie cutters
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
2. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl combine milk, eggs, oil and brown sugar.
4. Add to flour mixture.
5. Stir just until moistened (do not over mix)
6. Heat a griddle or skillet over low to medium heat.
7. Brush the heart-shaped cookie cutters with a little oil and place in griddle.
8. Pour 1/4 cup batter into cookie cutters and cook until pancake starts to bubble.
9. Remove the cookie cutters then turn and cook for another minute on the other side or until slightly golden brown.
10. Sprinkle with dusting sugar and serve.
Why save these for Valentine's Day. Make them every morning for the love of your life or for your kids. They'll remember how mom always made them pancakes 'with love'.
This would also be a great idea for Mother's Day, a birthday or anniversary, or Father's Day.