1. Rinse quinoa thoroughly in cold water and add to boiling water. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer slowly for 7 minutes.
2. Add dried fruit and continue simmering, covered, for about 5 to 7 additional minutes, until all liquid is absorbed.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth while quinoa is cooking.
4. Remove quinoa from heat and combine with pureed mixture, mixing well.
5. Pudding can be refrigerated until ready to serve. Serves 6.
Pudding that's healthy? Yes! Quinoa is a powerhouse of protein and nutrients, so this dessert packs a punch. Then, when you add in all the nutrition from the fruit, this really qualifies as a healthy snack more than a dessert. I hope you'll give this pudding a try.