* 1 cup dried elbow macaroni, cooked per package directions
* 3 cans (14 1/2 oz each) beef broth
* 1/2 cup chopped onion
* 1 package (16 oz) frozen vegetables combo (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
* 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans (rinsed and drained)
* 2 teaspoons dried basil
1. Heat broth and onion in a large saucepan over medium high heat until it boils (stirring occasionally). Add frozen vegetables, beans and basil. Keep cooking for another 7 minutes (until vegetables are hot), stirring occasionally.
2. Add macaroni, stir well. Cook for another couple minutes, until everything is hot.