* 1 3/4 cups cooked rice (white or brown)
* 2 tablespoons fat-free egg substitute or 2 egg whites
* 1 cup broccoli, chopped
* 3/4 cup corn
* 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
* 3 whole mushrooms, sliced
* 1/3 cup onion, chopped
* 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
* 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
* 1 cup non/lowfat grated cheese
* 1 cup nonfat evaporated milk
* 1 cup fat-free egg substitute or 8 egg whites
* 2 tablespoons grated non/lowfat Parmesan cheese
1. To make the crust, combine rice and egg whites, and stir well. Coat pie pan with nonstick cooking spray (nonfat), and pat the crust mixture over bottom and sides of pan.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients, stir well, and pour into crust.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 45-50 minutes. Remove dish from oven, and let sit for 5-10 minutes.