* 1 lb frozen broccoli florets, thawed and chopped
* 1 bunch green onions, chopped
* 1 C shredded carrots
* 2 TBSP cilantro, finely chopped
* 1 TBSP dry dill weed, crumbled
* 1/4 tsp pepper
* 1/2 C milk
* 1/2 C flour
* 2 1/2 eggs
* 1 1/4 C sour cream
1. Place broccoli, onion, carrots, cilantro, dill weed, basil and pepper into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix to incorporate together.
3. Whisk together milk, flour and eggs in a separate bowl until smooth.
4. Fold milk mixture into vegetables.
5. Place a scant amount of cooking oil into a large skillet.
6. Place skillet over medium high heat.
7. Heat skillet until oil sizzles when a drop of water is placed in the oil.
8. Pour 1/3 C of batter into hot skillet.
9. Cook until lightly brown about 8 minutes.
10. Flip cake and continue cooking until other side is lightly browned about 6 minutes.
11. Place cakes on a slightly warm baking sheet.
12. Place baking sheet in a 300-degree oven to keep cakes warm until ready to serve.
13. Serve with sour cream.