Veggie Topped Easy Potatoes
* 4 medium baking potatoes
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 C mushrooms, chopped
* 1 (8 oz.) package soft tofu, drained & mashed
* 2 TBSP parsley, chopped
* 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
* 1/2 t honey
* 1/8 t paprika
* Butter flavored cooking spray
1. Poke a hole completely through each potato.
2. Spray each potato completely with the cooking spray.
3. Put the potatoes in the microwave.
4. Cook 10 minutes on high.
5. Turn that potatoes over and cook an additional 10 minutes.
6. Remove potatoes and allow to cool slightly.
7. Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the potato pulp.
8. Leave the skins in tact with about 1/8 in of potato attached.
9. Place the onion and mushroom in large skillet over medium heat.
10. Cover and cook about 6 minutes or until mushrooms become tender.
11. Remove from heat.
12. IN a large mixing bowl combine the potato pulp and tofu.
13. Stir in the parsley, mustard and honey being sure to mix well.
14. Add the mushrooms and onions.
15. Mix all ingredients together well.
16. Refill the potato skins with the mixture.
17. Sprinkle the tops with the paprika.
18. Place on a microwave safe plate.
19. Microwave 3 minutes until heated through.
20. If not heated enough, microwave 1 minute at a time until they reach desired temperature.