* 3/4 lb. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cut into 2-inch cubes
* 3/4 C and 1/2 C fat-free chicken or vegetable broth
* 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
* 1 tsp. paprika
* 1 clove garlic, chopped
* 3 medium carrots, cut in ½-inch pieces
* 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
* 5 medium celery stalks, cut into ½-inch pieces
* 1/2 TBSP lemon juice
1. In a large pot over high heat bring the chicken, 3/4 C of the broth, Italian seasoning, paprika, and garlic to a rapid boil.
2. Once boiling reduce heat to medium low and cover pot.
3. Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Place the carrots, onion and celery into the pot.
5. Stir in 1/2 C of broth.
6. Recover pan and simmer for 1 hour on low heat.
7. Add the lemon juice.
8. Stir to mix well.
9. Cook uncovered 5 minutes.
10. Serve immediately