* 4 slices watermelon (3/4 inch thick), remove rind and seeds
* 3 medium pears, peeled
* 1/3 C sugar free apple juice
* 2 C blackberries
1. Chill the watermelon slices in the
refrigerator until ready to serve.
2. Peel and core pears.
3. Slice pears into 4 pieces each.
4. Place pear pieces in the blender and add the apple juice.
5. Puree making sure there are no chunks of pears.
6. Cut watermelon slices into quarters.
7. Remove seeds from watermelon.
8. Pour sauce over top of watermelon quarters.
9. Add blackberries to garnish.
10. Serve chilled.