1. In a large mixing bowl place the ground chuck, sausage, onion soup, crumbled bread, Jack Daniel's whiskey, and A-1 sauce, and mix the ingredients together with your hands.
2. Add in the egg and continue mixing until combined.
3. Pour the milk into the mixture and blend in well.
4. Add in the seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder and mix thoroughly.
5. The mixture can be shaped into any size meatball that your prefer.
6. In a small shallow bowl put the flour and roll the meatballs through to coat.
7. Over medium heat brown the meatballs in the canola oil for 12 minutes or until cooked through, then the meatballs should be removed and drained on paper towels.
8. If you want to keep meatballs warm while serving for a long period of time, use a crock pot, otherwise a large pot will do for the next steps. Set crock-pot on high and add the jelly.
9. Stir occasionally allowing the jelly to melt.
10. Add the Heinz 57 sauce and stir.
11. Turn the crock pot temperature to warm and add the meatballs.
12. Stir to coat the meatballs well.
13. Stir often when serving to keep the sauce from sticking to the crock pot.
There are a whole lot of flavors going on in these little meatballs! You can either finish these meatballs in a crock pot or just use a big heavy pan. But, whatever you do, don't let the list of ingredients scare you... there's good reason for them, and you'll know when you taste the results of your labor. These meatballs are well worth your effort!