* 3 C fat-free milk
* 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of potato soup
* 2 C frozen Southern-style hash browns
* 2 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
* 1/4 C thinly sliced green onions
* 1 C shredded reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
1. Place the milk and soup in a Dutch oven over medium high heat.
2. Stir milk and soup together well.
3. Break up hash browns and add to soup.
4. Stir well.
5. Bring soup mixture to a boil.
6. Reduce heat to low.
7. Cover pan and simmer about 20 minutes.
8. Be sure to stir mixture to keep it from sticking while cooking.
9. Once soup is heated remove from heat.
10. Add onions and bacon.
11. Stir well.
12. Sprinkle top with cheese.