* 1 large cucumber, cut into 24, 1/4 in slices
* 1 (3 oz) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
* 2 TBSP Italian salad dressing
* 1/4 C fresh basil leaves, chopped fine
* 2 TBSP red onion, chopped fine
* 2 tsp lemon peel, grated
* 1 C frozen crabmeat, cooked, thawed and flaked
1. Blend the cream cheese in a bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
2. Mix in the Italian salad dressing with the cream cheese.
3. Use a rubber spatula to stir in basil, onion, and lemon peel.
4. Add the crabmeat and stir until well combined.
5. On each cucumber slice spread 1 tsp of the crabmeat mixture and place on serving platter.
6. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
With summer approaching, you're going to want some quick and refreshing appetizers, and nothing says C-O-O-L like cucumbers! Mix up a bit of crab meat, spice, and citrus and you've got yourself a pool-side winner! This is one for the Gals!