Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 2 lbs ground beef
* 1 cup chopped onion
* 1/4 cup water
* 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
* 1 bottle (12 oz) chili sauce
* 8-10 sandwich buns
1. Brown ground beef in skillet over medium heat.
2. Drain fat.
3. Put beef in crock pot.
4. Add all remaining ingredients (except buns).
5. Mix well.
6. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes