* 1 box macaroni and cheese (can use Kraft, but I use Annie's because it's made with organic pasta and all natural cheese)
* Other ingredients indicated on the box
* 1 pkg Frozen, steamed broccoli
* 1 can chicken
* Grated Parmesan and/or shredded cheese of choice
* Mrs. Dash salt-free seasonings (I use the table blend)
1. Follow the instructions on the box and make the macaroni and cheese (note: You may want to make the cheese sauce before hand and pour it on at the end)
2. While doing that, microwave the broccoli
3. If the broccoli is not already chopped, chop it to desired size (I use about half of the package, but you can use more or less as desired)
4. When the macaroni is finished, make sure to add the extra cheese, to taste, while it's still hot. I use about two handfuls of shredded cheese, and a generous dash of Parmesan.
5. Add broccoli and chicken and mix with cheese sauce (if you haven't already) and a generous amount of Mrs. Dash.