* Chicken Breast
* 1 Pack frozen broccoli
* 1 Pack of 5 minute rice
* 2 Cans of broccoli cheese soup (not cream of broccoli)
* a cup milk
1. cook chicken until light brown
2. cook broccoli in pot until tender
3. cook rice in pot until soft
4. add broccoli,milk and both cans of soup
5. stir and cook on medium 10-15 minutes
6. serve over white or brown rice
(also great with corn)
My dad taught me this recipe and my family loves it.It is fast and tastes great.
Share a Recipe
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?