Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 1 can Hormel chunk ham (5-6 oz)
* 1 brick (8oz) cream cheese
* 1 T horseradish
* 1 T dried onion
* 1 T brown mustard
1. Mash up ham until smooth.
2. Mix in softened cream cheese, horseradish, onion, & mustard.
3. Using hands, shape into half ball shape on a plate.
4. Serve with crackers or crudites.
Heather from Frugal Food
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes