Chicken Fiesta Chowder - Crock Pot
(Easy Crockpot Fiesta Chowder)
* 1-2 cans chicken,drained
* 1 14oz can corn
* 1 can diced green chiles
* 1-2 14oz cans Mex. style tomatoes
* 1 c brown minute rice
* 1-2 14oz cans black beans, drained
* 3-4 c. water
* 1 1.4oz package taco seasoning
* 1 2oz can sliced black olives
* 1 10.75 oz can southwest cheese soup
* squeeze of lime
1. Place first 8 ingredients in crock pot and mix well. Cover, and cook on low 4-8 hours
2. Add cheese soup (can substitute nacho cheese dip) and lime juice and continue cooking 20-30 minutes.
3. Serve with sour cream and tortilla chips.
I was given a similar recipe to this by a friend but it was complicated and involved lots of steps. I simplified it, adapted it for my crockpot, and it never fails to get rave reviews and recipe requests whenever I make it!
SEE THE LIGHT!
Mia Bella Gourmet Candle Distributor
Enter my free candle drawing!