* 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Healthy Request Cream of Chicken Soup
* 1 (1oz) package dry onion soup mix
* 2 cups water
* 2 cups (6oz) uncooked instant rice
* 16 oz chicken breast, skinned and boned and cut into 36 pieces
* 1 cup sliced canned mushroom, drained
* 1/8 tsp black pepper
Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Combine in the crockpot the chicken soup, dry onion soup mix, water and uncooked rice. Stir in the chicken, mushrooms and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Gently stir just before serving.