1. Scald milk.
2. Add sugar, butter, and salt, and cool to lukewarm.
3. Add 2 whole eggs, and 2 yolks.
4. Mix and Add to 3 cups flour and yeast in food processor.
5. Process and let double.
6. Add raisins, citron, and cherries, and rest of flour.
7. Process and put on floured board and knead.
8. Let rise in greased bowl.
9. Once raised, cut into 3-4 pieces.
10. Roll each into an oval, butter, and fold in half lengthwise.
11. Put on greased baking sheet, cover, and let rise until double.
Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
Cool and frost with white butter frosting and decorate with candied cherry halves and sprinkle with colored sugar.