Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Healthy Recipes
* 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
* 2 10 oz Cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
* 6 Slices of Swiss Cheese
* 6 oz box of Stovetop Stuffing Mix
* 1/2 cup of melted butter
1. Place chicken in 9x13 inch pan.
2. Put a slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast.
3. Spread the soup on top of that.
4. Layer the stuffing.
5. Pour the melted butter on top.
Bake at 350 for one hour.
Uncover and cook an additional 30 minutes.
Betty Ann Peters - Green Day fan.
My other popular recipes:
Got a recipe that you love? Why not let others love it too?
Other Sites you May Enjoy:
Start your own Food Business
Food Direct Sales Home Business Opportunities
What Can I Make with This Food?
Kitchen Cleaning Tips
Contact Us | Easy Free Recipes