* 2 (12 oz each) packages baked breaded chicken-breast tenderloins (thawed)
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce (look for a good jarred variety)
* 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Put the chicken in a baking dish and sprinkle with the oregano.
3. Pour the marinara sauce over the chicken.
4. Top with the parmesan cheese.
5. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
There are a lot of good marinara sauces in the grocery store now. If you use one of the good sauces and make sure to use freshly grated Parmesan, this will taste homemade.
You can serve this along side a little penne noodle and garlic butter mix.