* 1 can cheddar cheese soup
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1 (16 oz)package frozen broccoli florets, thawed completely
* 1 (small) can French fried onion rings
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a casserole dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, stir the contents of the casserole, then sprinkle the onion rings on top.
4. Put back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
Everyone just starting out in a new house, new career, off to college, or with a new family, needs this simple recipe. Just 4 ingredients and you have a classic comfort food.