1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with paper cupcake liners.
2. Put butter and sugar in mixing bowl, and by hand or with electric mixer, on medium-high speed mix until creamed together and fluffy.
3. While mixer is still running, add eggs to bowl and beat until well incorporated.
4. In a sifter or sieve, sift cake flour and baking powder together into a separate bowl.
5. Turn on mixer and slowly add flour-baking powder mix to the creamed mixture in bowl.
6. Continue mixer running and slowly pour in milk, continuing to let mixer run until everything is combined; turn off mixer.
7. With a rubber spatula or spoon, fold acai berry pulp into the mixture, using up-and-over movements, until combined well.
8. Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tins, filling each cupcake paper about 2/3 full.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until just starting to get golden around the edges and toothpick comes out dry when inserted into center.
This recipe can be made as either breakfast muffins or cupcakes. The next time I make them I'll be whipping up a little cream cheese frosting. They are so pretty, buttery, and yummy.
You can also make these into mini-muffins; just cut the cooking time down to about 15 to 20 minutes, but watch them closely. Mini-muffins are perfect for a healthy snack after a workout. The acai berry is loaded with nutrients you need when watching your diet, too. It's all good!