* 1/4 C lite ricotta cheese
* 1/4 C nonfat cream cheese
* 2 TBSP sugar
* 2 TBSP no-sugar-added all-fruit seedless raspberry spread, melted
* 1 C fresh raspberries
* 1 C fresh blueberries
* 3/8 C vanilla wafer crumbs
* 2 TBSP frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
1. Combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese and sugar in food processor.
2. Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl once; set mixture aside.
3. Combine fruit and stir gently.
4. Spoon one-fourth Cup fruit mixture into parfait glasses.
5. Top with 2 TBSP ricotta mixture, 3 TBSP cookie crumbs, 2 TBSP ricotta, cream cheese, sugar mixture, one-fourth C raspberry spread and 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
6. Chill parfaits at least 2 hours before serving.