* 1 C low-fat cottage cheese
* 1 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 tsp salt
* Pinch of cayenne pepper
* 2 tsp lemon or lime juice
* 1 ripe avocado, peeled and cut in chunks
* 1 tomato, peeled and finely chopped
1. Place avocado in blender and blend until no longer in chunks.
2. Add onion, salt, juice, cottage cheese, garlic and cayenne pepper.
3. Blend until completely smooth.
4. Fold in tomato.
5. Place in bowl and cover with plastic wrap, pushing wrap gently down to touch the dip surface.
6. Be sure wrap touches the surface of the dip all the way across to prevent crusting over.
7. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
8. Serve with fresh cut vegetables (my favorite!)or low fat chips.