Any Berry Cakes
* 1 C low carb baking mix
* 1/2 C pecans
* 3 TBSP + 2 tsp granulated sugar substitute, divided
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 6 TBSP butter, cold and cut into pieces
* 1 2/3 C heavy cream, divided
* 1/4 C sour cream
* 1 egg
* 3 C fresh berries, any type
1. Put the baking mix, pecans, 3 TBSP of sugar and salt in food processor.
2. Process the mixture until it is very fine.
3. Add the butter and pulse until it the mixture takes on the form of small peas.
4. Mix together 2/3 C heavy cream, sour cream and egg in a bowl.
5. Add the mixture to the food processor and blend until smooth.
6. Remove the mixture and divide into 12 equal pieces.
7. Form 3 inch circle out of each piece and place on a cookie sheet.
8. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
9. Set oven to 375 and allow it to preheat.
10. Bake dough for 15 minutes or until browned on bottoms.
11. Remove and allow to cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
12. Beat the 2 tsp of sugar and the 1 C of heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
13. Top the cakes with 1/4 C of cream mixture.
14. Sprinkle with the assorted berries.