* 1/4 cup tomato juice
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 can (7 1/2 oz) crab meat, flaked
* 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
* 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, diced
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* dash of pepper
* 9 slices bacon, cut in half
1. Preheat broiler. Combine tomato juice with the egg. Stir in crab, bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice, salt, Worcestershire and pepper. Mix well.
2. Roll into 18 rolls, each about 2" long. Wrap each with 1/2 slice bacon and fasten with wooden toothpicks.
3. Broil 5 inches from heat for 10 minutes, turning often to make sure they brown evenly.